Thank you to our guests, partners, volunteers, and staff for making our first ever Dinner and a Dive event a success!
Click here to view the photos from a wonderful night at the museum.
FEBRUARY 9, 2019
6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Dinner & a Dive
CALL 601-576-6000 BY NOON ON FEB 5 TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS.
Love museums and fine dining? Join us at MDWFP’s Mississippi Museum of Natural Science for “Dinner and a Dive” amongst the aquariums and exhibits with a delicious meal created by Saltine, listed as one of Bon Appétit’s best new restaurants of the south!
This new event is hosted by the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science Foundation.
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION:
- Please review the menu below and call 601.576.6000 by FEBRUARY 2, 2019
- Price: $75 per person, payment must be received to secure reservation
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED BY FEBRUARY 2, 2019; seating is limited
- Couples, singles, and groups are welcome
- Must be 21 or over to attend
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET:
- a four course meal (see entrée’ choices in the menu link below)
- two drinks
- live music
- see an aquarium SCUBA dive interpreted by museum staff
- time to explore the museum
Click here to learn more about the menu. Then, call 601.576.6000 by FEBRUARY 2, 2019 to make your reservation.